Mugwort, Rose petals, Rosemary, Yarrow
Benefits of Yoni Steaming:
Menstrual cycle regulation
Regulation of pH balance
Decreases PMS symptoms such as cramps and bloating
Potential healing of cysts, fibroids, PCOS, and endometriosis
Assisting in healing yeast & other vaginal infections
Treating UTI's and hemorrhoids
Increase in vaginal lubrication
Reduced stress and headaches
For general use and maintenance, using ¼ cup of herbs is recommended per steam.
For advanced reproductive problems, such as cysts, using ½ to 1 full cup of herbs is recommended per steam.
Steam one to two times per week, before & after the menstrual cycle.
• Do not steam if you are pregnant.
• Do not steam if you are on your period or during a miscarriage.
• Steaming should be avoided after ovulation if you are trying to conceive.
• Do not steam with implanted contraceptives, such as an IUD.
• Do not steam with open wounds, sores, or blisters.
• Avoid using essential oils mixed with the herbs as they may be too potent for sensitive skin.
• Take out any piercings that the steam is in contact with, to avoid burning.
• Consult a doctor if irritation occurs and discontinue using the product.
⚠️ **Although there have been cases where yoni steaming has been beneficial for one or more of symptoms listed above, it has not been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. **⚠️